• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Eastern

bearsradio

Eastern is looking for a new men's basketball coach and new athletic director with the NCAA sniffing around. The Spokane paper reported Burns was involved with improper $$$ issues related to a player whose dad was on the EWU staff.

bearsradio said:
Eastern is looking for a new men's basketball coach and new athletic director with the NCAA sniffing around. The Spokane paper reported Burns was involved with improper $$$ issues related to a player whose dad was on the EWU staff.

I'm really surprised hearing this and also the news out of Montana. I mean, judging from all the fans of the other Big Sky schools looking down their collective noses at UNC I'd thought they were all above reproach.

I guess the emperor had no clothes. :p :D :) :lol:

Phineas J. Whoopee said:
bearsradio said:

I'm really surprised hearing this and also the news out of Montana. I mean, judging from all the fans of the other Big Sky schools looking down their collective noses at UNC I'd thought they were all above reproach.

I guess the emperor had no clothes. :p :D :) :lol:

Yup, I agree. Everyone was dogging us last year and the tables have turned. If I EVER hear from an MSU fan about how badly we represented the conference...well I don't know what I would do. We didn't do the conference any good last year but we weren't the only ones. I can't stand anyone worse then the two Montana schools. Wouldn't it be sweat if we beat both this year? Anything can happen. I now think MSU is going to get beat worse by Texas AM then we will lose to Hawaii. It's going to be difficult for them to make adjustments this late with a new coach.

Latest posts

Back