• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Do You Remember?

Back in 1980...both Idaho State and Weber State has scheduling problems, so they opted to play each other twice. The Big Sky counted each game has a half game for the BSC standings. Of course they split their games....ISU won at home and Weber won at home. Both finished with 3.5 wins and 3.5 losses and tied for in the final standings.....

That is some interesting trivia! But I didn't know their was a BCS in 1980 let alone that the Big Sky Conference was part of it. :p

I remember that. I was a Freshman then.
We started out very strong. Was ranked nationally (I think 13th?) after our 5th or 6th game when we beat Reno in Odgen. We then proceeded to fall apart and loose the rest.
Right after the season, Coach Rileman was fired and Coach Price was hired. He brought in coaches Campo, Zimmer and a host of others.

Latest posts

Back