• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Can we just do this? - A stadium post

E-Wu Tang Clan

This is fine. With the money left after the turf I feel this is doable. Bring in food trucks/tents and porta pottys until restrooms and concessions can be built. They do anyway. I think having seat back chairs and wider seats in general to make the stadium seem fuller than it is still a great idea. They could possibly use state dollars to make an academic building (physical therapy etc) behind the east stands and use private dollars to make press boxes and suites on top of it. We're not going to compete with WA-Griz or Bobcat stadium who are flagship institutions. Even WSU has been relegated to G5 status.

The fund raising has stagnated. Seems none of the players Eastern sent to the NFL/coaching are contributing much. Seems former players that didn't make it the NFL and work regular jobs are contributing more. I do appreciate Kupp coming in and having that big Skype call after all that drama happened in 2020/21 to save Eastern football.

At this point I'd be more impressed with an AD who gets something done instead of an AD with grandiose promises and plans and nothing happens.

Last edited:
Awesome concept. I've been saying for years that improving the visitor's stands would make a massive difference in the stadium.

The project needs to be scalable and it must begin with Eastside grandstands. That’s the eyesore. If you eventually build some kind of skybox seating on top of them, great, but that’s part of the scalability. Build a decent grandstand on the Eastside and see where it goes from there. Low cost of entry and potentially the largest financial yield.

Latest posts

Back