• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

BSC Tourney: EWU @ WSU

Eags up 45-33 at the half. :nod: Play is getting real chippy with lots of fouls being called. :eek:hno: Colimon with 22 pts. :notworthy:

Turnovers and poor defense in the second half and we piss the game away after a great first half. Epitome of the season. :eek:hno: Get 'em next year Eagles.

This will be a very good team next year. I think Earlywine deserves another year to take this team to the next level. I don't think it can be over-stated how much of a shambles the program was in when he took over.

EWURanger,
I agree with you. Coach Earlywine should be back as our Coach. When he took over the Head Coaching Job, the program was in a shamble, he barely got a team together for his 1st season. The team was jelling a the right time. To bad they didn't play the entire season, the way they played the last three games. :thumb: :clap:

We still have a few RS that didn't have an opportunity to play this season. I think they will help the program. Carter Warnock, whose dad played here in the 80's. He is about 6'10", and look very good at the practices. Also, Willie Haskins, about 6'3", he had problems gettting his paperwork completed from the Clearing House. This young man will be a great addition to the program. This is hoping all of the players return next season. :nod: Go Eagles!!!!! Vic

I have to disagree. Earlywine needs TO GO!!! He has constantly shown for 4 years now that he does not know to coach in critical points of a game. We have stud athletes that don't know how to run an offense besides pass the ball around until a 3 pointer comes open or we get an unreal dunk by high flyer Tremaine!I have very close ties to the program and he has absolutely zero respect from his players for very valid reasons! He doesn't respect anyone from his staff, players, athletic dept. or community. All he cares about is himself! Come on, I completely understand how coaching can be tense and foul language occurs in every game across America, but Coach Earlywine's lack of respect and childish outbursts has turned EWU's once proud/respected Men's Basketball program the laughing stock in Eastern Washington.

The attendance since he's been our head coach has been an embarrassment! Losing for 4 straight years will do that. We all know it's all about wins and people will come back. As much as I hate to say it, our program will continue to be an embarrassment until a change is made. He doesn't care about getting out in the community, EWU campus or creating a bond with Spokane/Cheney/surrounding areas. The decision is simple. As much as I don't like to see anyone lose their job (especially for his assts when it's the nature of a head coach getting fired) it's time for a CHANGE!

Another note, EWU men's bball use to have a great summer individual and team camp for high schoolers. Earlywine came in and absolutely ruined that one too out of pure laziness by not doing camps. He has absolutely zero connection with Rodney Stuckey or any other EWU Mens bball alumni. We all know in college athletics you all have to be salesmen and keep Alumni connected. Pathetic when we play 2 times a season in Seattle and what I've heard is that he has zero connection to ex EWU players to invite them to the games! Plain and simple, Earlywine is an embarrassment to EWU and the men's basketball program.

Latest posts

Back