• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

big win

bearsfan

Huge win for the volleyball team last night over sac state who was sitting just outside the top 25 at 27, and soccer is going for #1 in the big sky tonight if they can get past sac st tonight at jackson... not all is bad in unc sports.

That is nice and I congratulate those athletes but we all know realistically that football and to a bit of a lesser extent men's basketball are the only things people notice.

If your football team wins and your basketball team wins than you have a successful athletic department.

If your football team and basketball team are the worst in their division than you have a failing athletic department.

Harsh yes, PC no, but who can argue?

I know next to nothing about your football program. And just slightly more about basketball. But I'm excited to see what Coach Boyle shows over the next few years. If he can get basketball on track you'll feel a lot better. Although I get the feeling that football is the bigger deal out there.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that football is the bigger deal over here, but the Athletic programs as a whole seem to be the topic of conversation these days. What say we get behind the cross country team; show some support; get some wins; and work our way up from there?
Go Normal XX Country!!

Latest posts

Back