• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Bernstine Leaving

I like what Bernstine has done for academics at PSU we are well on our way to being a higher tier university thanks in large part to him. It took him a while to get athletics moving forward, having said that whither he stays or goes the athletic train aint stop'n!! I wish him the best and he deserves the best.

What's the over/under on number of months it will take to get a new president? With how the AD search went, I'll say 10 months from today.

I don't think they can afford it. I think they'll promote from within, and it'll be over quickly.

WiViking said:
I don't think they can afford it. I think they'll promote from within, and it'll be over quickly.

Well it's the OUS system in charge of picking a replacement, so I think they'll do a full search. I just hope they make it a priority.

PSUVikings said:
So have we started a search?

I think yes.. This is a decision that is made by the Oregon Board of Higher Education not PSU. and I'll bet they have dozens of interesting candidates as this is a very good and desirable job opening

Latest posts

Back