• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Baseball Recruits Graded

bozar1

Now that the Bears are a member of the WAC I will write them up as I do all the members. I've followed the WAC for a number of years now and the team I follow most closely (San Jose State) has moved on to the MWC. Still, I follow the WAC. I've my own blog where I will post things about the WAC and the WCC and I also write for the MWCconnection.com site. My blog site is http://sjswacwccbaseball.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; if you are interested. Just posted an article on the recruits.

I've just posted another article on the Bears. This has to do with possible lineup for the coming year. Mostly guesswork but fun for me.

It's been awhile I know but, here I am again. I've posted a review of the upcoming OOC portion of the baseball schedule for 2015. It can be found on my WAC and WCC blog at sjswacwccbaseball.blogspot.com The Bears have a tough schedule and it will be tough on them to dig themselves out of the mire. I hope they do it as I now live in Loveland and will be attending some games; as many as I can, in fact. Gotta see the competition if nothing else. Sacramento State should clean up. They are good.

They were so terrible last year it was shocking... 4 conference wins, they made the football program look like Alabama.

Yeah, they were bad. Maybe my attendance will work some magic. Ha! They should have a very bad time on the road during the early part of the season. That's the lot of a cold weather D1 team.I also reviewed the recruits awhile back on the same website as my schedule review. You'll have to scroll down a bit to find it. Coach brought in a lot; he knows the team needs work and some of the vets will be watching a lot of games from the bench if they don't improve.

Yeah, it's me again. I've posted an article on what was lost and what will return for the Bears this season and for 2016. A previous post on this thread has the URL for my blog and you may have to scroll down a bit to find the post you seek. Things could get better for the Bears in 2016 as they have a number of freshmen coming back as sophomores that are pretty good. They'll miss Park but he was a good one and was my pick for POY in the WAC.

Park didn't get drafted did he? I know he's a little guy so that might be the reason but statistically he had a great career.

Jensen Park was drafted by the Colorado Rockies in the 32 round.He is now playing rookie ball for the Grand Junction Rockies and batting 341.He is off to a good start.

Latest posts

Back