• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

AD FORUMS

beardevil39

I don't know about the rest of you but from what I have read about the two candidates I am very impressed with both of them ! What is everyone else think ?

Do you still have to pay to read the Tribune? If so I'm not doing that but what did they say in a nutshell?

just based on the Trib reports, I like both too. Each will bring something new and refreshing. I'm hoping they go with Macneill from Tulane though. He's the only one that brought up how important winning is and fundraising.

Beardown said:
just based on the Trib reports, I like both too. Each will bring something new and refreshing. I'm hoping they go with Macneill from Tulane though. He's the only one that brought up how important winning is and fundraising.

I agree. They need someone who knows how to raise some funds.

Did anyone else notice the student section ( or lack of) at today's game? There was easily less that 25 students in the student section. Totally unacceptable and something that needs to change moving forward.

5minmajor said:
Beardown said:

I agree. They need someone who knows how to raise some funds.

Did anyone else notice the student section ( or lack of) at today's game? There was easily less that 25 students in the student section. Totally unacceptable and something that needs to change moving forward.
Yep. Start there and then engage the Greeley and alumni base.

Latest posts

Back