WNIT

newbear71

The Bears win tonight against a good CSU team. Huge comeback in the second half. Next round at UNC on Sunday. Most wins in the program's history. Need a good crowd to cheer on the girls. Go Bears!!!!
Mvemjsunpx

Congrats on the win. The Big Sky goes undefeated in the WNIT first round for the second-straight year. :thumb: Unfortunately, EWU & Sac will have to play each other next week.
Beardown

Awesome game! Always great to beat the Lambs. I love it!!!!
http://www.denverpost.com/colleges/ci_2 ... upset-rams" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Brian

That really is a great win for the Bears. Beating an established in-state D1 school with far more resources than we have. :clap:

Even better, UNC is hosting South Dakota on Sunday (S.D. seem to be a really strong team). One of those days where I wished I still lived in Colorado.
Following the Bears from the shores of the Chesapeake Bay.
Brian

Well it's off to UCLA for the sweet 16 of the women's NIT. Incredible. :clap:

Another one of those moments that make me look back on the days of playing Morningside, Mankato State and Augustana as in-conference schools and think of how amazing it is to be in D1 sports.
Brian

Interesting comments about us being awarded the home court game. I thought both teams got to bid on it bat apparently SD didn't get a chance. I can see why their fans are a bit miffed.
Brian

After their 1st round win, the reaction of the players hearing that they will be playing at Butler is priceless:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLbeXADa6hQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(rubbing it in a bit)

Cal Poly
Eastern Washington
Idaho
Idaho State
Montana
Montana State
North Dakota
Northern Arizona
Northern Colorado
Portland State
Sacramento State
Southern Utah