• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Wk2 Predictions EWU 31 @ Fresno State 34 2OT's OMG!!!

luckyintheorder

I'm not going to pontificate on the failings of last weeks performance. Team showed heart. Haven't heard about injuries so assume everyone is available.

Would like to see a better running attack given the depth at RB. This would make passing a bit easier no matter the QB. Fresno would be looking past Eastern except that McCann is the OC and may have a thing or two to say about his experience at Eastern under Best... (Dopamine drama hit) I liked McCann and thought he had the Eag's playing better after Shoemaker hit the road. Did not watch any of the Purdue game but coming back on the road tells me Fresno made some adjustments and executed (or got lucky).

No one wants to see a 60 spot. Expect Fresno to hit some big plays and than grind out a solid victory. If the offense can get their shit together, it might even be semi-competitive for awhile. Eastern has been horrific on late start games and this one is 6 pm pacific.

Most sites have this 42-17 Fresno Fightin' Raisins . I tend to agree.

how-to-be-a-raisins-girl.jpg

Sadly, 42-17 sounds about right and maybe not that close. Our season hits must-win mode in two weeks against SELA, so we need to show some improvement. I don’t have much in the way of expectations, but I’d love to see us lock down the run on defense and find some diversity in our method of attack on offense. Watching Eastern scrimmage, I thought we may see double tight formations and more rushing, but that was non-existent in game one.

Interesting post game interview with Shedeur Sanders after he lit up TCU in Colorado's upset was when he was asked the difference between FCS and FBS. He said in FBS the D LINE are able to shed blocks quicker and get to holes and thru the O LINE. He said thats the only difference and that FCS has great players at qb,wr d backs, ect. They don't have big names, I'm not afraid of names. As you know he played for his dad at Jackson St. an FCS team.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1698781533677482064

Ready for a better game despite Fresno St. beating Purdue on the road at Purdue. 21-41

42-17 seems pretty reasonable. I'm not sure how Fresno's defense compares with NDSU's, but I am willing to bet the Bison defense would be a fairly decent FBS defense and comparable with most in the Mountain West. I'm hoping we can scrounge up more than 10 points from this offense.

Just like everyone else, I want to be able to run the ball more effectively. But as I look to years past and the games that we've been super competitive in against FBS teams (both wins and losses) it's fair to say that we never really did it running the ball. We did it with the Baldwin offense of airing it out all over the place. It's not like they didn't know we were going to throw the ball...they knew and it still didn't matter because we had great QB's and receivers. I'm not sure this group is up to that, so we do probably need to find more parity.

Just noticed it says game is being broadcast by Mt. West Conference. Assume that means ESPN+ will not have it. That's a downer. May try to download that Mt west con. app and see what they charge and hope it's within reason for this one game.

I am going with 42-3 Fresno. Until the offense shows me something I'm not confident that we can play with these sort of teams.

Seattle Eagle said:
I am going with 42-3 Fresno. Until the offense shows me something I'm not confident that we can play with these sort of teams.

I actually think we'll score more points tonight. We match up better with a team like Fresno State that plays a more fast-paced brand of football than we do the NDSU's of the world.

We'll call it Eagles 20 Bulldogs 48

i'm here but on game yet or im not doing something right

https://themw.com/watch/

is it this? https://themw.com/watch/?sport=9&school=59

Latest posts

Back