• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Week 9 Predictions @ PSU

I just don't see this defense having the depth to be able to stop PSU enough to win this game. Also the inconsistency of the offense in the last 3 games is extremely concerning. We start out well and then can't put points on the board in the later stages of the game.

PSU 48
EWU 27

PSU still playing at Hillsboro HS? ;-) This is likely a very close game. Viks do turn it over more often but the way the Eastern D gives up big plays this probably evens out. Really like the effort from the team and if they maintain that attitude throughout this contest, expect an Eag win. Ref's will be involved. Not sure why unless they are monitoring the cheap antics common from Portland. Honestly tired of mediocre ref'ing in Eastern games.

Would love a blowout.

luckyintheorder said:
PSU still playing at Hillsboro HS? ;-) This is likely a very close game. Viks do turn it over more often but the way the Eastern D gives up big plays this probably evens out. Really like the effort from the team and if they maintain that attitude throughout this contest, expect an Eag win. Ref's will be involved. Not sure why unless they are monitoring the cheap antics common from Portland. Honestly tired of mediocre ref'ing in Eastern games.

Would love a blowout.

The whole Portland stadium saga is never-ending, and frankly, the city of Portland completely screwed the university. It stems from the Portland MLS owner raising a stink about having to share the stadium with a football team. The city reneged on its contract and stiffed the Vikings. Hillsboro isn't a terrible venue, but it's like Eastern playing in Post Falls; it makes no sense geographically for a school located in Downtown Portland to play way, way out in the 'burbs.

There's been talk of redeveloping the stadium at Lincoln HS (which is pretty much on the other side of the freeway from the university) into a larger venue that could host PSU games. I have no idea if it ever got legs. Portland State has the financial prowess of Eastern, and they're always at the mercy of being poor.

Crimmeny Ranger you trying to give me a heart attck? Subject header at ISU?...thought i was going to have to deja-view the ISU game. Glad we're playing PSU cause we will win this one in a semi-close game (no surprise).
Viking's going down as EWU wins 36-28.

bcc94f682cf859cc7faf0d15369b3fd9.gif

Obzerver said:
Crimmeny Ranger you trying to give me a heart attck? Subject header at ISU?...thought i was going to have to deja-view the ISU game. Glad we're playing PSU cause we will win this one in a semi-close game (no surprise).
Viking's going down as EWU wins 36-28.

bcc94f682cf859cc7faf0d15369b3fd9.gif

LOL. Fixed. Not sure how that happened.

In the Weber State game it seemed to me Best turned the OC loose with play calling and thus adding some creativity. Will that happen again against PSU? I hope so, we'll know in a few hours. Our offense has some really good athletes, we just need to get them the ball in space.

GSmith42 said:
Most sites have EWU at -4.5 with the O/U at 153.5.

I'll go with 35-32 EWU.

Wow, I'd definitely take the under. Let's see if my lucky hand pays off again. 38-28 EAGS.

GSmith42 said:
Most sites have EWU at -4.5 with the O/U at 153.5.

I'll go with 35-32 EWU.

That's a ridiculous amount of points scored. Stats that are undoubtedly inflated by PSU beating up on no-names. EAGLES 30 - PSU 24

Latest posts

Back