• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Week 3 Predictions Thread: SELA

SELA made it to second round of playoffs last year. This year lost to Miss.St. 7-48 and lost to South Alabama(a pretty good Sunbelt team) 17-35. This being their 3rd road game against a team that's finding themselves in EWU looks like a good game and score will reflect just that. EWU in one OT.

EWU
number-38549_960_720.png

SELA
detail-of-green-painted-wooden-front-door-showing-number-31-of-house-B4FM7H.jpg

Obzerver said:
SELA made it to second round of playoffs last year. This year lost to Miss.St. 7-48 and lost to South Alabama(a pretty good Sunbelt team) 17-35. This being their 3rd road game against a team that's finding themselves in EWU looks like a good game and score will reflect just that. EWU in one OT.

EWU
number-38549_960_720.png

SELA

If this home game goes to OT, then Eastern doesn’t deserve to win. If Eastern plays better and as hard as they did at Fresno, this shouldn’t be all that close. If Eastern plays like they did against NDSU, then it will be and we’ll probably lose.

Play well, we win by a decent margin,

We better win this game. Unfortunately it seems like we have a history and getting up for big games and them coming out flat the next week against an opponent that's not anywhere near the level of the team we played the week before. The defense played well against Fresno State but I need to see more consistency from them before I'm a believer. I think this should be a close game, going with 28-24 Eags. .

Obzerver said:

EWU
number-38549_960_720.png

SELA

Judging by their record, I'd assume they're probably around the same talent level as us. I think it will be a close games as well, but maybe I high scoring one. EWU wins 45-38.

Latest posts

Back