• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Weber State vs Idaho

Chex

Wildcats are coming off a win in Pocatello. Any chance of beating Idaho will require the offense to move the ball, keep possession time, and convert for touchdowns in the red zone along with a consistent defensive effort that causes some turnovers. Wildcats will need to clean up penalties…which they did better at last week.

I think it will be a hard fought game. I’m going to try and be optimistic and say the Wildcats build off last week and win 24-21.

Vandals will vandalize senior day...they have a lot to play for. Wildcats are improving s-l-o-w-l-y, but now it's "wait till next year". UI 35 - WSU 17

Prove me wrong Wildcats !! :eek:

I really don't expect a win, but I do expect to see continued improvement. I expect that it will be a low scoring affair. Both Ds will be ready to play.

Just want to see Munoz & Hurry keep working that connection.

Really worried we get in a shootout that sets up Munoz to throw picks and get hammered. Hard on a new QB. Especially when we see him improving week to week.

If our D can keep it close, and Munoz/ Hurry get some shots, it could open up the O to run/pass and make this a game.

Reid needs a big game on D against a good O if he wants a real shot at the NFL so maybe this game can be a turning point for Coach Mental for next year with so much at stake.

Thought they had a good chance. Munoz is just getting better and better. Awesome fade pass to end zone. It was a fun November game. If not for the unfortunate fumble vs UC Davis, could have a chance at 7-4…hell, if they played Munoz vs NAU, could have had a chance at 8-3. Tough not to think what might have been with a quicker change, but good news is they look like they are figuring it out and can springboard into next year. It’s a very tough conference schedule, so they will need some recruiting to fill key spots, but optimistic they can keep it going. Looks like QB spot is figured out.

Congratulations to Coach Mental and staff and the seniors!

AlumniWSU said:
Vandals will vandalize senior day...they have a lot to play for. Wildcats are improving s-l-o-w-l-y, but now it's "wait till next year". UI 35 - WSU 17

Prove me wrong Wildcats !! :eek:
Wildcats did it! They made some big plays to upset #4 & ended the home season with a signature win, yes! I'll enjoy some crow while Coaches & Team celebrate! A good positive with a good chance to end on a winning note at Cal Poly for a 6-5 record going into offseason, yes! & Congrats! :thumb:

My game predictions:

“Really worried we get in a shootout that sets up Munoz to throw picks and get hammered. Hard on a new QB. Especially when we see him improving week to week.

If our D can keep it close, and Munoz/ Hurry get some shots, it could open up the O to run/pass and make this a game.”

Was wrong on the first part… Munoz won a shootout against arguably the best QB/receiver combo in the BSC! Second part was spot on.

Latest posts

Back