• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Way too early question on tie breaker

Waldo2

Let’s assume Weber and Montana or any other teams are tied at the end of the regular season. I know the first tie breaker is head to head record.
Weber will hold this over UNCO if they win next week.
What about EWU and UM?

Winning on Saturday is a given priority.

Waldo said:
Let’s assume Weber and Montana or any other teams are tied at the end of the regular season. I know the first tie breaker is head to head record.
Weber will hold this over UNCO if they win next week.
What about EWU and UM?

Winning on Saturday is a given priority.
If we beat UNCo, I believe that we would hold the tie breaker over both UM and EWU, due to having the sweep over UNCo that neither of them have.

First things first, however, we have to beat ISU for any of that to happen.

The home losses and the loss to Sac State loom large. Any chance at a one seed requires the Wildcats to run the board…that is a tall task as every team in the Big Sky can beat any team and they generally have been pretty close contests. I do think there is a decent chance because EWU has some tough games left…Montana will have plenty of motivation to knock off EWU if Northern Colorado can win on Saturday…even if the Bears don’t win, the battle for 2nd and a bye is big, too.

Saturday’s game will be another slugfest.

I do like the mental toughness and determination the Wildcats are playing with.

Latest posts

Back