• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Volleyball in the Big Dance!!!!

Brian

Staff member
I think we actually got a favorable seeding/draw lining up against Washington State in Waco. The bad part:

"Due to COVID-19 protocols head coach Lyndsey Oates will not travel with the team to the NCAA Tournament. Associate Head Coaches Pi'i Aiu and Jon Haruguchi will serve as co-head coaches."

Man, this Washington State team has some outstanding blockers up front. The 1st set is getting away from us. Hopefully the Bears can bounce back.

The Bears had set 3 but really let it get away. Would have been nice to take one from them (we had it in us) but having the coach at home with COVID really hurt. Just another outstanding season though and a lot to be proud of. Certainly our best D-I team sport at UNC, consistently competing for conference titles.

Latest posts

Back