• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

TV Games

gobears

Just a reminder that the men have thier first TV game of the season coming up this Sat Dec 1st. I will be making the trip up, and it would be great if we could pack the house. They are playing CSU which will bring a good crowd, so lets make sure we have more fans than they do!

The other TV game this season is Jan 6th aginst Weber St. Both games are on Altitude.

I am really looking forward to this. It makes it easier to listen to the radio broadcast if you know what the players look like and how they play the game. It would be brilliant if we can do the double over CSU (women and men beating them).

The Northern Arizona road game (12/30) is also supposed to be televised as part of the Big Sky package...

The game vs DU is on FSN Rock Mountian,

I will be there, and everyone else should go to! tickets are only $10!
It would be greate to have a good road showing on national TV! :D

GoBears said:
The game vs DU is on FSN Rock Mountian,

I will be there, and everyone else should go to! tickets are only $10!
It would be greate to have a good road showing on national TV! :D

Thanks for the info. The Ritchie Center is a nice venue and easy to get to (just off I-25) as well.

UNC needs to update their web site to reflect that it's a tv game.

I was thinking I would be there Saturday but now that it's on TV I'll watch from home. DU doesn't need any of my money anyway.

Blofeld said:
I was thinking I would be there Saturday but now that it's on TV I'll watch from home. DU doesn't need any of my money anyway.

Boo! Come out and cheer on the Bears in person! It is not like you are making a huge dontation, it is $10.

Looks like they added the Gonzaga game to FSRM! That means the next 2 games are on TV. Love to see them scrap out a win over one of them.

Latest posts

Back