• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Thurs-PSU & Sat-EWU

weberwildcat

the cats need to redeem themselves after the nc game. losing that game shouldnta happend.

portland state supposed to be one of the top teams, should be a good game on thurs. the viks have lost 4 of last 7 games and 2-1 in big ksy

We need our bigs to show up and play. Art needs to get in the paint and establish himself early. Morris should be starting over Panos. Davis will be starting over Juan Pablo on Thurs.

It's hard for our big's to establish themselves when they don't get the ball very often. Art gets only 3 shots last game, that's a joke. Dez and JP both need to pass the ball inside more and stop taking so many 3's. It's hard to get to the foul line when all you do is shoot 3's. Go inside and draw the foul.

And if they don't want to pass it, then take it to the hole. i know dez has penetration skillz.

It looks like Dez and JP are playing scared. They don't want to go inside. McCoy has no problem going inside, but because of his lack of height he gets swatted easily. Thursday night there are t-shirts that are going to be for sale for $6 each. The shirts are purple with wildcat and Weberstate on the front and on the back is the Purple Pack logo w/ Sixth Man in white letters. Great looking shirts. Bring your piggy bank, look in the couch cushions, go turn in some alum cans, etc and buy these shirts.

[color=#6633CC said:
smjcpa[/color]"]It looks like Dez and JP are playing scared. They don't want to go inside. McCoy has no problem going inside, but because of his lack of height he gets swatted easily. Thursday night there are t-shirts that are going to be for sale for $6 each. The shirts are purple with wildcat and Weberstate on the front and on the back is the Purple Pack logo w/ Sixth Man in white letters. Great looking shirts. Bring your piggy bank, look in the couch cushions, go turn in some alum cans, etc and buy these shirts.

The new fan shirt:
http://www.wsubball.com/6thman.htm

weber is actually going to sell s shirt for less than 16 bucks? Awesome! A Miracle! I'm gonna buy me one for sure.

[color=#6633CC said:
Patten Jr[/color]"]weber is actually going to sell s shirt for less than 16 bucks? Awesome! A Miracle! I'm gonna buy me one for sure.

It's about da** time! Our last good cheap shirt was what...2003?

Their at the bookstore, the Dee, and the Davis. The ppak might be selling em in the isles before the game too on Sat.

Rahe's comment about PSU in the SLTrib:

"Scary team. I honestly didn't know if we could compete with them," Rahe said. "I watched the [Northern Arizona] tape and they looked like the [NBA's] Lakers. I wouldn't let our guys watch the tape."

Did anyone else find the final score of our win over PSU interesting or familiar? Or was I the only one who noticed? What about you smjcpa? u were there!

Sorry, I am in the dark about that one. Was that the worst officiating crew in history? I wouldn't let them ref a Jr. Jazz game.

I really liked Weber's defense. Rahe did a great job of preparing the team. I do believe that Portland State has more talent than the Cats, but Rahe totally out coached Bone. PSU is one of the tallest teams in the conference, and the Cats didn't even hesitate to attack the paint. Most importantly we elimanted their strengths and made them play our game. Dez and Davis are looking great and it seems that Brody, Juan Pablo, and Art are getting their confidence back. We just need Billings to hit his shots, which he will. Yet his defense is still really sluggish. McCoy needs to continue what he's doing. Weber needs to do the same thing against Eastern tomorrow. Eastern always comes to Ogden ready to play. It should be a great game.

Was it just me or was Kirk Earlywhine crying after the game saturday night? It looked like he was kneeling on the floor with his head in his hands crying.

Latest posts

Back