• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

the best 3-5 team in big sky history

weberwildcat

1. the team started out 2-0 beating the montanas by a combined 50 points at the dee.
2. we felt good about these wins and wrote off the uvu game as being rusty, no game for 2 weeks

3. we beat a ranked st mary's team who are currently 8-0 on top of the wcc and are ranked 4th in the midmajor, 17-6 overall, 9 straight.

4. we won at wyoming, they are currenltly 4-3 in mwc and 8-1 at home.

5. yale is currently in the midmajor top 25 and 4-0 in ivy, 13-6 overall. we lost 2 close ones at that same tourney, garder-webb is 6-2, 2nd place in big south. colgate is 8-1 on top of the patriot, 14-8 overall.

6. we beat 2 summit league in a 4-5 day span, at oral n home vs sdsu with a jones buzzer beater, the rabbits are #1 in summit right now.

7. then we go to sac and it all changed, why?

as of now the team are 3-5, this surely is the best 3-5 team in big sky history. the talent is there, the experience is there, to win the big sky tournament. it looks like only the team can stop itself from getting it done at this point.

tonight we go to nau then sat at unc. this would appear to be a tough road trip even though historically we do very well at nau and well at unc. history doesnt seem to matter as of late.

i hope the team can turn it around, we all know they can. winning at nau would be a great start.

ps: i was at the uvu game it was painful. also i walked past the isu locker room after the game last sat and could here them all cheering, it was their 13th win in ogden in 62 yrs.

Latest posts

Back