• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Spring football

PSUVikings

I'm sure when more fans show up someone will have some info. Are fans allowed at practice? some schools do some don't

It looks like Leggatt is doing well at QB so far. Spring game is scheduled for Apr 21. Should be an exciting year. Go cats!!!

good to hear we might have a decent qb this year. last year's qb situation was too frustrating for me.
although my claim to fame is that my wife did cut ian's hair last year at her work!

Hey Weber State fans! Just curious how you guys have been for the past couple of years, what next year's outlook is, and what some of your strengths and weaknesses are. Thanks!!!

:D

Eagle fan here. Nice to see that you guys have a message board. Just wondering if your sports information guy puts out a spring prospectus? I was looking but couldn't find anything. Go Eagles!!!

Defense will be strong this year, our offense should be ok if Leggat can make the proper reads. We are deep and potent at RB, and should have a some good targets to throw to. One wideout just tranfered from BYU-Provo. There is a nice article in the Deseret news on our qb situation.

http://deseretnews.com/dn/wsu

Linebackers should be strong as we got 2 excellent JC transfers and a USU transfer (Swan) who should do great things.

Really are only two weaknesses last year were the O-line and Defensive Secondary. But I have a feeling Mac will have both of those shored up this year.

Im sure they let fans in to spring practice, every school does. We had over 1000 one practice last week. For the Blue Orange spring game we will draw close to 10,000 in Bronco Stadium. Glad to see the Cats coming to Boise, I remeber all the games when we were together in the BSC, Wildcat stadium has one of the nicest settings I have ever been in.

Not sure what to expect this yr in football at WSU, our best season this decade was 8-4 in 2003. With Ron McBride as head coach don't rule us out or an automatic win!!

I'm not saying we're gonna beat Boise but the last 2 yrs we finished middle of the pack and Montana beat us in the last minute of the game both yrs.

Montana by the way was won 8 Big Sky titles in a row and went 8-0 last yr.

This is the year we move to the top of the Big Sky. But we need to have a strong QB. Leggat has the potential to be a good QB but will have to grow up really fast against BSU.

Last I heard, the Purple and White game was scheduled for this Saturday, April 21, to start at 2:00. A post above puts the start time at 9:00 am. Can anybody confirm the start time?

Latest posts

Back