• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Softball Alumni Game/Season Starting

FormerISUSID

So I got to watch the video here: http://www.isubengals.com/index.aspx?path=softball" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and it actually got me a little misty-eyed. Seeing the original ladies of ISU softball coming back for an alumni game with the newer alums...the field, the fun they had. It's funny....I never met any of the other folks from the original era except by phone talking with Chris Shoemaker to inform her that she was being inducted in the ISU Sports Hall of Fame, still one of those moments that I get chills thinking about, and yet those women, who played softball at ISU when I was like 7-12 years old, mean a lot to me.

I guess you can't take the Bengals athletics out of a guy after all. Good luck ladies....except in your game this week with UNM. Other than that...go get 'em!

Frank

Latest posts

Back