• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Soccer, Soccer, Soccer!

It's nice that for the Boise-area ISU fans that the soccer team will be playing four times soon at BSU. This Friday and Sunday the Bengals will play North Dakota State and NMSU respectively. While on September 1 ISU will play future Big Sky opponent Idaho, and then will play BSU on the 3rd in Governor's Cup games. I'll be at the games this weekend and will be at the Idaho game, before leaving for Colorado Springs for the ISU-Air Force FB game. Although I'm not sure how good the team will be this year, when you consider that they only salvaged a 1-1 tie yesterday with a community college.

I really don't know if there is a more demanding sport when it comes to conditioning. Except for the goalie, who doesn't have to run much, the others are running all the time. I admit that I don't know all the rules of the game, but I really enjoyed watching it during the Olympics, both men's and women's soccer.
Oh yeah, and the USA beat Mexico last night for the first time ever. How many of those line drives can you take off your head before that becomes a problem?

Latest posts

Back