• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Rough Night for the Big Sky

Skippy

The Conference went 0-5 against D-1 competition, losing by an average margin of 31 points. The only thing that gives me comfort is that Duke put 118 points on the putative No. 2 in the country in Kentucky.

Gonzaga certainly lived up to its No. 3 ranking. The Bengal bigs had no defensive answers for Hachimura and company. But I like the fact that Maker, Walker and Jones produced some numbers against good competition. And if last night is any indication, other than Montana, the Big Sky is going to be wide open this year. Not necessarily good, but wide open...

Skippy said:
Gonzaga certainly lived up to its No. 3 ranking. The Bengal bigs had no defensive answers for Hachimura and company. But I like the fact that Maker, Walker and Jones produced some numbers against good competition. And if last night is any indication, other than Montana, the Big Sky is going to be wide open this year. Not necessarily good, but wide open...

I'm encouraged by what I saw of the new guys, including Smellie...

https://watchstadium.com/live/150411/

I’m going on the record as predicting a top 4 finish in the BSC for ISU and that Boyd will be a 1st teamer.. I saw good things last night. Referees sucked, which is to be expected on the road.

Despite the loss by a lot of points, I was really excited to see how athletic our team is. I'm optimistic about the season. We have a ways to go before the players AND coaches figure out all of the most effective roles for the players, but I'm convinced we'll see some good basketball this year.

GO BENGALS!

Latest posts

Back