• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Physical enough with depth?

Obzerver

Do we have enough of it to win the close tough games?. Next two games will tell everything we need to know casue it kinda feels we are in must wins....maybe not. We don't play #11 Montana or #4 Sac St. #10 Idaho led Cal at half and #4 Sac St. beat Stanford and they play each other on Sat. then we play #10 Idaho(at home) after #15 UC Davis(on road). Point is gonna be Physical games and we need to stay healthy and do we have enough physical depth?

ff05e6f0-de4b-4883-839e-d7f8150b3b1d_text.gif

hYdtH1.gif

dua-lipa.gif

We are physical enough to beat Davis and have a good record against them even on the road. I like what I've seen in terms of depth on both the offensive and defensive lines and as long as there's not tons of injuries at the same time I think this is a group that can win 6-7 games this year.

Seattle Eagle said:
We are physical enough to beat Davis and have a good record against them even on the road. I like what I've seen in terms of depth on both the offensive and defensive lines and as long as there's not tons of injuries at the same time I think this is a group that can win 6-7 games this year.

UC Davis is a bit of an unknown for me. I watched a few minutes of their game against Oregon State and they looked awful. I expect that they mentally checked out when they started getting routed. I think they're likely pretty good, but they're a team we have historically played well against. I'm not sure we've ever lost a single game to them.

Idaho looks like the real deal and a legit threat to win the conference. Understanding that the playoffs are still the goal, UC Davis is as must-win as it gets. We cannot go into the Idaho game off a loss, that'd effectively end the season in September.

Latest posts

Back