• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Incarnate Word

This is part one of murder's row home schedule. Anyone who saw them play in the playoffs last year had to be impressed. Their QB put up video game numbers.

That being said, they have almost an entirely new team with a new head coach, and new QB. However, their current starting QB is a former SEC starter at Auburn. I will be there with the family. The first time in 2 years I've been to Nottingham for a game. I hope it's even close.

At the game now! The cannon is back, I repeat. The cannon is back. It's been like a decade since they got rid of it lol

General thought, when do we try something outside Sirmon? He's a senior but doesn't seem to have the "it" factor. We have a So we could work with for the next few years. Anyone know much about Collins as QB?

SLenz44 said:
.... whelp, that was the most UNC play you could think of

Yeah, reminded me of watching Nebraska. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. What a perfect throw, dropped right in there and he somehow dropped it, basically taking 7 points off the board. :thumbdown:

The defense and ST is the only thing carrying this game. And that D can only do so much with the 3 and outs. Also, this punter is really good!

SLenz44 said:
Oh boy, another screen. What is this offense?

Yeah, I was excited to put those useless screens behind us after Ed seemed to use them on every other play. Disappointed that we are not trying to go down field more. Granted, our receivers may not be able to catch anything down field.

Brian said:
SLenz44 said:
Oh boy, another screen. What is this offense?

Yeah, I was excited to put those useless screens behind us after Ed seemed to use them on every other play. Disappointed that we are not trying to go down field more. Granted, our receivers may not be able to catch anything down field.

Fair haha, at least the drop was the loudest the crowd was when we were on O. At least until the drop happened lol

So, this may be the worst game at UNC I've seen. Like I can't remember anything like this, even when I was in school here we had some entertaining losses. This is just... sad

Yeah, our defense is seemingly really good with a few devastating mental lapses. Our offense is just terrible. Even when we do something good on offense, it seems like we sabotage ourselves the following play.

Student section is gone. People are leaving, just overheard "no reason to stay, we're getting destroyed". And now the dance cam lol. This is bad

Can we try anything else? Open the playbook, try a new Qb? Literally anything but trying to end the game with running. Or stop the screens, it has to stop

tEeV1q.gif

Whelp, that was my only game of the year. I'm good not driving back up for another one of these. Maybe we'll find some footing, but the schedule doesn't get much better.

Latest posts

Back