• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Hornet Baseball... WTF?

Kadeezy

Has anyone else noticed the streak baseball is on...?

6 wins in a row...

10 wins out of the last 11...

11-8 overall...

Wheeler is a manimal... http://www.hornetsports.com/livestats/baseball/2009/teamcume.htm

Impressive, riding a nice wave. Oregon is next, stay hot.

Not having rain-outs helps get the team in synch quicker perhaps? I know you need the rain though.

Not having rain-outs helps get the team in synch quicker perhaps? I know you need the rain though.

The so-called "drought" the media is talking about is man made. We are on track to hit average rainfall. But I digress, go Sac State. :cool:

Baseball is on fire right now after beating Oregon last night. Game 2 is today at 1pm is on the hornetsports.com radio. This weekend they host Menlo for back to back DH days. Get out and support baseball. I know Oregon has a fan base and all that, but for a first year program to have over 2,000 people at yesterday's 3pm game, there is no reason why we can't have 1,000 this weekend each day.

Go Hornets!!!

Would love to go to the baseball games, but I work during the week.

I went to many games while attending Sac State and was usually one of the eight or so fans there to watch the games, but I loved every minute.

Go Sac State Baseball!

Make it 11 of 12 folks... Went up to Eugene, OR and throttled the Oregon Ducks yesterday... Impressive...

I believe the hornets are 20-17 thus far in 09. They can beat anyone in the country and have an all-american caliber stud in Tim Wheeler. This guy is amazing. Also John Smith got a committment from one of the top pitching prospects in the country this week (see SacRat's blog).

Is this the twilight zone?

In a place, far, far away.......

I think the new RWC and Broad are really starting to pay immediate results.

Add lights and push the games back to 6, attendance would increase. Who can attend a game at 2? In the middle of the week??

The Hornets are 20-14 entering the Hawai'i series starting tomorrow. I agree that lights are need both for Hornet Field and for Shea Stadium.

Big series against La. Tech this weekend! We need to take 3 of 4 or better this weekend and I will be a happy hornet...

Latest posts

Back