• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Gresch Jensen Offer

Tacoma5

This could be a huge get for ISU. All our receivers are back next year and with our offense style, ISU could pick up right where Tanner leaves off. Especially with him still having a couple years left to play. That would make for a very interesting game at the Griz next year.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/GreschJensen/status/1060341495142596608[/tweet]

I watched him in person last season when Griz came to holt arena. Jenson was so impressive in that game a year ago with his passing and more importantly with his legs. He was a real dual threat. He would be a great pick up for us. Reminded me of Anderson the qb for Montana State in athleticism but a way better passer.

Bengal_believer said:
Why did he leave Montana? Looks promising...

The details are murky, but it seemed to be a mix of Jensen not wanting to be there after Stitt was fired and Hauck favoring Dalton Sneed (originally his recruit at UNLV).

I'm guessing he's more likely to choose ISU than Montana State or Albany, but he'll probably get some mid-major FBS offers before the whole process is done.

I figured that Jensen would be a good enough QB to get a FBS offer. I was impressed with him as well. I was hoping that Beau Hoge of BYU would think about transferring to ISU, since he doesn't fit into their QB plans anymore.

Gresch is the next starting QB at ISU, maybe not game one so they don’t risk the rest of the QB’s leaving. But as sure as the sun rises this guy is the chosen one to follow Tanner. (IMO)

His move to ISU is no surprise when you look at the obvious clues. The 1st step was to move to a junior college for the necessary year-out of D1 in order to ditch UM & follow coach Ferriter to ISU. Not implying “a deal was made”, but there’s no denying the the view from 30,000 ft and the outcome. After TG sets a few more records, ISU will be able to pick up way more quickly w/an experienced QB like Gresch.

Ferriter is an excellent player’s coach, and this particular athlete’s willingness & dedication to follow him is proof of that. He will certainly be a head coach someday, and a successful one at that. Coach Phen made a great move bringing him back.

This plan will help ISU avoid the several year gap associated with bringing in a young QB. (Remember last time). It takes a bit to get up to speed. Gresch is up to speed, or will be very-very quickly. Brilliant move.

As far as FBS offers?.... he starts at ISU, whereas FBS might find him riding the pine. I’m sure that will weigh on his decision “if” an FBS offer surfaces.

Razorpa said:
Gresch is the next starting QB at ISU, maybe not game one so they don’t risk the rest of the QB’s leaving. But as sure as the sun rises this guy is the chosen one to follow Tanner. (IMO)

His move to ISU is no surprise when you look at the obvious clues. The 1st step was to move to a junior college for the necessary year-out of D1 in order to ditch UM & follow coach Ferriter to ISU. Not implying “a deal was made”, but there’s no denying the the view from 30,000 ft and the outcome. After TG sets a few more records, ISU will be able to pick up way more quickly w/an experienced QB like Gresch.

Ferriter is an excellent player’s coach, and this particular athlete’s willingness & dedication to follow him is proof of that. He will certainly be a head coach someday, and a successful one at that. Coach Phen made a great move bringing him back.

This plan will help ISU avoid the several year gap associated with bringing in a young QB. (Remember last time). It takes a bit to get up to speed. Gresch is up to speed, or will be very-very quickly. Brilliant move.

As far as FBS offers?.... he starts at ISU, whereas FBS might find him riding the pine. I’m sure that will weigh on his decision “if” an FBS offer surfaces.

MSU has offered him also. It's not a done deal that he comes to ISU.

I don’t think he’s coming here. I believe he will land in the Mountain West Conference. He’s an FBS player in my opinion.

He's going to Texas State to join Bob Stitt.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/GreschJensen/status/1072628513461682179[/tweet]

Good luck to GJ, but time for us to move on with the great recruits and players we currently have in our stable and dedicated to ISUs program.

Latest posts

Back