• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Good to see this site is still active

demian

Hey guys. I am kind of relieved to see that this site is still active. Good to read from all you guys again. The other site is cool too. I just didn’t know this one was still active. Come on bengals we gotta get this one this weekend.

You are right this is a must win this week with Montana away next week, need some momentum going forward. GO BENGALS

50 yr fan said:
You are right this is a must win this week with Montana away next week, need some momentum going forward. GO BENGALS

Yes I agree this is a must win. Gotta win home games. I went to the ISU vs PSU game in Portland last year and there QB was a nightmare for us. He is back again this season. We literally had no way of defending him last year. He was simply too athletic and made so many plays with his feet. He did get dinged up later in that game and even had to take a series or two off. And in crunch time we got a huge sack on him by Christian holland and then also on the last play of game we sacked him. Thankfully last year we had a qb who was equally unstoppable for PSU. Tanner made so many plays with his feet in that game last year too. It was an incredible game to watch. This game Saturday will be another close one I think. Last years strategy seemed to basically be not even rush the qb in the backfield since he would just outrun our front, we just kind of had our d lineman hold at LOS and mirror him and a LB’er as well. Probably gotta do the same thing with him this year. We are obviously gonna need to score TD’s to beat PSU. I think we need to get 27 points minimum. We can do it, we got playmakers all over the field on offense. I think our defense is obviously better than last year so I feel like we can hold PSU to 24. I say we win 27-24

I like how Demian said the “other site”. That is what it is. A lot Posters on the other site are boo birds and are putting the blame on our QB’s and our Offensive Coordinator.

I believe Struck being cleared is a good sign. With the administration scheduling to make the playoffs every F.C.S. game going forward is important. And I for one am excited with the focus on the playoffs. GO BENGALS

Yes I like the idea of scheduling more for playoffs. Totally understand the need for the money games against two FBS teams. I think the idea of scheduling a UNI or someone of that like or a big sky opponent that we don’t play in regular season conference schedule are both great ideas. It’s tough tho I understand the need for a 5th home game each year. Not an easy solution

Latest posts

Back