• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Good Morning Wildcat fans...

broncobob

Just wondering how many of you are coming to Boise for the big game. I will gladly offer you a glass of premium homebrew if you stop by our tailgate. I currently have a Blueberry Ale, an Apricot Ale, a Hef, a Irish Red and an Irish Amber. If you don't like Ale, I also have a home made Apple Reisling wine.

Stop by and say hi.....

Broncobob

Thank you for the invite. It is always fun to sample excellent home brews from other areas. I am bringing a group of 4 to the game and I think the Wildcat Club is planning a bus trip. Hopefully we will get a decent showing at the game. I have a room reserved and I am looking forward to finally seeing the "smurf turf" in person!

I'm coming up to Boise, and I'm bringing 7 other die hard Wildcat fans with me! It will be just like old times when we would travel up there to watch a very good Big Sky Conference game between the wildats and the broncos. GO WILDCATS!!!

Good day! I am looking forward to this game and seeing you guys here. You can stop by our tailgate. I will be along University ave in a Blue and Orange Bronco! I dont do Beer, but we cook up some mean steaks and dogs.

Hey guys. I'm an ex Weber State FB player (early 80's) living in Boise and have become a big BSU fan. Looking forward to the game..I'll wear my old jersey. I hope WSU can put up a field goal or a TD, any more is not very realistic
Hey Bob, I'll bring some of my homebrews as well...and take the abuse the one game I will leave my Tadman jersey at home (marty and his folks will give me a hard time after the game)

wortnkrausen said:
Hey guys. I'm an ex Weber State FB player (early 80's) living in Boise and have become a big BSU fan. Looking forward to the game..I'll wear my old jersey. I hope WSU can put up a field goal or a TD, any more is not very realistic
Hey Bob, I'll bring some of my homebrews as well...and take the abuse the one game I will leave my Tadman jersey at home (marty and his folks will give me a hard time after the game)

The Tadmans used to spend some time at our tailgate, but we are moving out of the main lot this year. One of the downsides is that we probably will not see a lot of the players parents this season.
But I will find a way to sample some of your brew....
I got a Hef in one carboy and an Irish Red in the other carboy right now.......

Any Weber fans homebrew???

I have been brewing for 20+ years. I believe I have the largest Cascade hop garden in Northern Utah. Looking forward to the Boise game and tailgate!

Latest posts

Back