• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

@ Fresno GameDay Thread 31-34

LDopaPDX said:
Seattle Eagle said:
Not the result anyone wanted but the Eagles played surprisingly well, especially on defense. Fresno was a 37.5 point favorite in this one. At the very least the Eags showed that they're a team that you can't look past.

Man, losing sucks!

But I agree with what you wrote. If there's one thing I'm seeing from the team this year that was embarrassingly absent last year, it's the willingness to play HARD. If we can just get to playing WELL and HARD, we can pull it together this season. We played well at times yesterday, but early on, we looked a bit clueless. There's no reason to blame referees, but those two personal fouls penalties in OT were dubious at best... downright terrible at worst. Refs shouldn't be throwing mystery flags in an OT, let alone doing it twice for the most marginal of issues.

I guess we're where most expected, 0-2 heading into must-wins. The intangibles are in our favor. We haven't been rotten and we have a team that looks to be improving quite a lot. It'll be on the coaching staff to keep spirits up, because it's still all in front of us. Win the next two- and both are very winnable if we keep getting better- and that game against Idaho suddenly becomes a monster of huge importance.

The "roughing the passer" penalty was bullshit and the "celebration" penalty even worse. i went back and watched both and don't even know what they were looking at. The celebration penalty wasn't taunting or anything like that any definitely not abnormal to anything you would normally see in any college game after a kid scores a td.

Latest posts

Back