• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Exhibition - Adams State

oldrunner

Of the non D1 games on our schedule, this may just be the best one. It's free to the public and will be the first good look at some of the new players.

If you like Weber State or basketball at all, you should not miss this one, if you can help it. With every top player back and some highly talented newcomers, this is shaping up to be a very good year for hoops at Weber.

This year will be the last year to see Dillon Jones and Steven Verplancken before they go into the pro ranks. KJ Cunningham is also in his last year of eligibility. He had a great year last year and looks to be improved once again.

Bring your leftover Halloween candy, settle in and enjoy this team Thursday night.

See you there, with 100 of your closest friends. ;-)

Took the family to the game. It was good to be back in the Purple Palace. It looks like a lot of potential and a lot of talent. Should be a fun season.

To give a little perspective, we played this team last year and won 88-76. Also, I believe that this year's ASU team is a little bit better than last year's. Like I said, out of the 4 non D1 teams we play, ASU is the strongest.

Our starting 5 are very good, but the guys we have coming off the bench are much better than last year. I really like all of the new guys. This team does not lack for shooters.

Latest posts

Back