• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Bobby Hauck

Let's see, a Montana coach that played in 2 National Championship games and won 1 then did very little at Wyoming - to be replaced by a Montana coach who's team underachieves in the playoffs every year??? I don't think that would happen, but if Hauck ends up leaving, would Montana bring Joe back :?:

I don't think Montana fans would be too upset with this.

But maybe Montana raids us again and hires Downing. :lol:

Personally, I think if Hauck ends up anywhere, its Washington....Somebody up there is on something if they think they can get Gary Pinkel or Jim Mora, who top their list. Hauck was with Rick Neuheisel when he was the coach at Washington.

At least Washington got ride of the female AD who hired Neuheisal just because she thought he was cute :lol: it's been all bad since she made that choice.

Mora's already been named "head coach in waiting" for the Seasquawks, as the Walrus retires at the end of the season. Oregon State fans are worried that Mike Riley gets a sniff.

bearsradio said:
Mora's already been named "head coach in waiting" for the Seasquawks, as the Walrus retires at the end of the season. Oregon State fans are worried that Mike Riley gets a sniff.

I wonder if Mike Riley would take a charity case and come back to UNC? I know, I'm dreaming again.

Blofeld said:
At least Washington got ride of the female AD who hired Neuheisal just because she thought he was cute :lol: it's been all bad since she made that choice.

I used to keep this posted on a bulletin board in my home office:
http://guttylittlebruins.com/ucla-football/rick-neuheisel-drinking-game/224/

I would be stunned if Wyoming made that move again - no way that happens. As for the rest, I don't know. With what Wulff (EWU's old coach) is doing at WSU, I'm not sure any big time programs are going to be looking into the Big Sky ranks anytime soon though.

Latest posts

Back