• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Atlantic Slam

Chex

This is going to be a very good tournament to get Weber State playing at a high level. Gardner-Webb has played Arkansas and Baylor, so they are ready for tough competition. Yale lost to Gonzaga but won at LMU, and Colgate beat Brown and lost at Syracuse by four.

Three very tough games in three days. Should be some good basketball! Hoping the Wildcats can play that Tournament like they did the last 12 minutes vs. St. Mary’s.

Go Wildcats! Bring it to the Atlantic Slam!

That second half was awful, offense and defense. GW played very well, and that one player was lights out, but that second half defense was very poor. GW was supposed to be the worst team in this tournament, WSU had better sharpen up for the next two.

GW shot 56% for the game and 40% from 3. WSU looked like they have no energy at all. Got out rebounded by 10, but that's not unusual when your team shoots poorly and the other shoots extremely well.

Didn’t get to watch it, but I was following the score. Always sucks when you lose a close one like that, and the next two games might be tougher, but I think they can regroup and get a win or two.

This tournament will get them playing solid and should pay dividends down the road.

Four good teams and three games that came down to last possession in regulation. Only going 1-2 is tough, but I think the Wildcats develop from this tournament.

Go Wildcats!

Latest posts

Back