• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

2021-22 Men's Schedule

bearodactyl

This non-conference schedule is awesome.

Three power five schools and two Mountain West teams.

Excited about this year with all 5 starters back, 4 of whom are seniors.

"Our goal is to be as battle-tested as possible when we get into Big Sky play." -Coach Smiley :thumb:

https://twitter.com/UNC_BearsMBB/status/1427728847747878913/photo/1

That's awesome. I would not be surprised to see the Honolulu games cancelled due to COVID. If that happens it would be good to get a game with DU or someone local to have 2 games under our belt before going to Austin.

Our road arenas (non-conference):

Texas:
d9c9e0e1-fbc8-466e-980d-94b5e1a4232b-RBB_Texas_vs_Kansas_61076.JPG

Cal Baptist:
c870x524.webp

Added one for the outside of Cal Baptist since it's pretty cool:
1280px-CBU_Events_Center_%28Riverside%2C_California%29.jpg

San Jose State:
Event-Center-Arena.jpg

CSU can take a hike. Here is Arizona's:

mckale-center-2-800x445.jpg

Washington State:
529bcf1395c76.image.jpg

The Rainbow Classic games are not far away:

NOV 10 (WED) 7:30 PM MT PACIFIC
HONOLULU, HAWAII

University of Hawaii NOV 11 (THU) 10:00 PM MT
HONOLULU, HAWAII

University of Hawaii at Hilo NOV 13 (SAT) 7:30 PM MT
HONOLULU, HAWAII

Would love to take 2 of 3.

Stan Sheriff Center will host the games:
Stan-Sheriff-Center-G.ashx

bearodactyl said:
Nice way to start the season. Hopefully they have some time for a luau.

I have been there for a bowl game (used to live in Hawaii for 6 years) and they are great hosts. Since they are there for several days I am sure they will get to do a few cool things.

Does anyone know the outcome of the exhibition basketball game with CSUP last night? We should have won except CSUP always find a way to beat us at these kinds of games. Like at the football game a few years back.

budbear said:
Does anyone know the outcome of the exhibition basketball game with CSUP last night? We should have won except CSUP always find a way to beat us at these kinds of games. Like at the football game a few years back.

It's odd that they didn't at least tweet about it. I didn't even know they were playing an exhibition game. :eek:hno:

Brian said:
budbear said:

It's odd that they didn't at least tweet about it. I didn't even know they were playing an exhibition game. :eek:hno:

Pretty sure it was one of those "secret scrimmages," not like an actual exhibition game with fans and everything.

Latest posts

Back