• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

2019-2020 Mens Basketball

Brian

Staff member
They have a pretty cool non-conference schedule. Would love to see them get a win against one of the big teams. I wish the WV game wasn't on a Monday. At 5 hours away from my Maryland home, I might be able to make it if it were on a Saturday.

Also, the women play CSU, Stanford and UCLA so I look forward to seeing what they can do as well.

Both the men and the women start the regular season tonight. Not sure I can get the Longhorn Network to watch the men play at Texas but I should be able to watch some of the women's game against San Francisco.

GO BEARS!!!!

Brian said:
Both the men and the women start the regular season tonight. Not sure I can get the Longhorn Network to watch the men play at Texas but I should be able to watch some of the women's game against San Francisco.

GO BEARS!!!!

I'm relegated to radio. Bears down 22-7. Yikes.

ESPN+ will stream game on Saturday morning. May be able to get a free trial.

Brian said:
They have a pretty cool non-conference schedule. Would love to see them get a win against one of the big teams. I wish the WV game wasn't on a Monday. At 5 hours away from my Maryland home, I might be able to make it if it were on a Saturday.

Also, the women play CSU, Stanford and UCLA so I look forward to seeing what they can do as well.

Agreed. Both men's and women's non-conference schedules are great, including local rivals and big time programs. I'm excited for both teams this season and look forward to watching.

Tonight versus Colorado College. Their leading scorer is CooXooEii.

Fellow Big Sky team Southern Utah won at Big Ten Nebraska. Nebraska hit a last second 3 to send it to OT. Then it went to 2OT. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrHtnrl5mwA&feature=onebox

69-61. Didn't get the win at West Virginia tonight but showed a lot of heart and potential for conference play.

WVU was up by 17 at one point, but we clawed back to tie it at 54 with 6 minutes to go.

Now it's time for a trip to Cancun, Mexico.

4 new Bears signed this week, one is a legit 7 footer.

I'll be honest, I gave up 10 minutes into the game. We couldn't hit any layups so we resorted to just bombing 3's and I really had other things I needed to get done than watch that. When I saw the final score, I kind of wished I would have stuck with it.

Montana was beaten at home by Montana Tech, a non-D1 team.

https://godiggers.com/news/2019/11/18/mens-basketball-oredigger-hoops-defeat-griz-in-missoula.aspx

Latest posts

Back