• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

2007 Predictions

Beardown

I know the schedule hasn't even been released but we all know who we're playing. Based on last season, how do you think our Bears will do in 2007? I am predicting a 3 win season. Wins against Weber St, Sac St and MSU. However, I'm predicting our home attendance to drop below 3,000 average.

I would say that the best case scenario is 5 wins -- (CSC, MSU, WSU, Sac St, and ISU).

I hope that the worst case scenario is 3 wins (CSC and win 2 of the 4 "winnable" conference games).

We need to drive the attendance to 10k. We will need to win some games to do that.

Going back through the schedule got be to thinking. If the Hawaii game is finalized we would have 12 games. I'm pretty sure FCS schools can only have 11. I wonder who we will buy out. I assume San Diego? If we bought out Chadron we would only have 4 home games and I'm assuming the deal is better to go play Cal Poly than SD.

uncfootballrules said:
Going back through the schedule got be to thinking. If the Hawaii game is finalized we would have 12 games. I'm pretty sure FCS schools can only have 11. I wonder who we will buy out. I assume Chadron or San Diego?

When you play UH you get an extra game cause of the travel I believe, you will be within limits.

OK - thanks for the insight. That helps the cause because I forgot about SD in my predictions. That adds one more beatable team to the best and worst case scenarios. I don't think I will update my predictions though.

uncfootballrules said:
OK - thanks for the insight. That helps the cause because I forgot about SD in my predictions. That adds one more beatable team to the best and worst case scenarios. I don't think I will update my predictions though.

San Diego wll be tough with or without Johnson but I think you guys can play with them.

If they win 3 I'll do back flips.

I need to see something more from this team than what I saw at the end of last year in the NAU game. That team will go 0-12.

uncfootballrules said:
Going back through the schedule got be to thinking. If the Hawaii game is finalized we would have 12 games. I'm pretty sure FCS schools can only have 11. I wonder who we will buy out. I assume San Diego? If we bought out Chadron we would only have 4 home games and I'm assuming the deal is better to go play Cal Poly than SD.

Teams that play Hawaii earn an extra game. It's an incentive to overcome the distance hardship.

Worst Case: 1-11
It is a crap shoot, but I would pick a victory over WSU. Home attendance drops to 2000ish. I call for Downing's resignation.

Realistic: 4-8
Wins against CSC, SD, and two more conference probably WSU and ISU. Home attendance in the 6-8000 range. I give Downing a pat on the back.

Best Case (ie Miracle): 9-3
Drop UH, UM, and MSU. Break 10k barrier in attendance. I call for a monument to Downing.

Maybe some of you guys didn't see the MSU/CSC game, but I did. This Woodhead kid is going to run over. Hell, my grandma is dead and she can run against our defense. He'll win the game for Chadrone just by himself. Unless our defense greatly improves, this is how I see it.

Beardown said:
Maybe some of you guys didn't see the MSU/CSC game, but I did. This Woodhead kid is going to run over. Hell, my grandma is dead and she can run against our defense. He'll win the game for Chadrone just by himself. Unless our defense greatly improves, this is how I see it.

Fair enough, I did not see the game, but to me one player should not be a make or break. Heck last year we had the best rusher in school history, but it did not seem to help us...

geesh this guy is going to be tuff to stop. I don't care how many yards he gets as long as we keep him out of the endzone. He's the real deal, no doubt.

Chadron, NE is fairly close to the Wyoming border and we know Mitch Cozad is in Wyoming...

I'm not saying anything more but if someone can get Mitch the guy's address and some tape for his license plate...

Oh, I've said too much... :twisted:

Latest posts

Back