Smith names new defensive coordinator

Postby hawkssb04 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:01 pm

hawkssb04
2 Time Big Sky Champ

I am a fan of: Weber State
Big Sky school I dislike most: Montana

Re: Smith names new defensive coordinator

Postby N.OgdenCat » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:34 pm

Good to see that Smith has finally hired a defensive coordinator. A coordinator that has FCS experience and one that was fairly successful on this level. I'm most excited about a coordinator who will be able to get the correct play out on the field immediately.
N.OgdenCat
2 Time Big Sky Champ

Postby Wildcat 100 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:00 pm

N.OgdenCat wrote:Good to see that Smith has finally hired a defensive coordinator. A coordinator that has FCS experience and one that was fairly successful on this level. I'm most excited about a coordinator who will be able to get the correct play out on the field immediately.

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
WEBER STATE WEBER STATE GREAT GREAT GREAT !!!
Wildcat 100
Big Sky 1st Team

I am a fan of: Southern Utah University

Postby Bengal visitor » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:45 pm

Interesting that Craig Stutzman is mentioned -- he was fired by Kramer at ISU before he ever coached a game after he was arrested for DUI last summer.
Bengal visitor
Big Sky 2nd Team

I am a fan of: Idaho State

Postby Wildcat 100 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Bengal visitor wrote:Interesting that Craig Stutzman is mentioned -- he was fired by Kramer at ISU before he ever coached a game after he was arrested for DUI last summer.

And if you knew the situation, you would know that Stutzmann STEPPED DOWN so as to not bring any negative light to the program. Also, I believe it is still pending litigation. He could have stayed on staff and fought the allegation, but he did the RIGHT THING, by stepping down. Everyone makes mistakes, but it's how you bounce after you fall that matters. He still brings a lot to the table, and we look forward to a more efficient receiving corps under his leadership. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
WEBER STATE WEBER STATE GREAT GREAT GREAT !!!
Wildcat 100
Big Sky 1st Team

I am a fan of: Southern Utah University

Return to Weber State Football