• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Week 9 - #6 Sac State vs Idaho State

Good call out on the D’s play. It was awesome having 3-4 possessions start on ISU’s 20-30yd line.

Four INT’s are strong, seven would have been amazing!

Would be nice if Burnett could add some speed, he was caught from behind by a DB at the goal line. I noticed KB pouting on the sideline too. My only negatives.

Nice to see I am not good at crowd estimation.

I could easily be wrong but I believe that TD pass to Hill was the first time I remember a receiver being hit in stride, down the field, this year. Most times I remember, the throws have been a bit short, forcing the receiver to slow and let the defense close down before the ball gets there. Nice seeing the quick release too...

peegeepee said:
I could easily be wrong but I believe that TD pass to Hill was the first time I remember a receiver being hit in stride, down the field, this year. Most times I remember, the throws have been a bit short, forcing the receiver to slow and let the defense close down before the ball gets there. Nice seeing the quick release too...

Great callout. I thought the same thing as it happened.

Whatever happened to Parker Clayton, he was a good receiver and producer.

Good overall performance for HC, nice crowd and the win. Next up Montucky at home, so competition increases dramatically. This should be a cold game at night.

peegeepee said:

Yes, downfield vision was dramatically improved with Conklin. Really opened up the passing lanes.

There is great potential here for an even more potent version of O'Hara and Dunniway. I hope that KB realizes that. KB is a better thrower than Asher, not as good of a rusher, but faster. Conklin is more mobile and seems to have a better arm than Dunniway.

Against Montana, why not start with Conklin and mix in Bennett, pass on running downs, run on passing downs, completely keep the Griz on their heels with different guys, using both sets of strengths?

peegeepee said:

I do not think you are wrong. I noted he lead the receivers and did not throw into disguised cover Did anyone notice the line was calm and in sync after he took over. I hope we do jump into 2 QB system, and if KB cannot deal with that, then sit him. We are better with Conklin in the game.

UM put Ah Yat’s son at QB and he has a live arm too, so we should expect them to play 2 this weekend.

BuckeyeHornetFan said:
peegeepee said:

Great callout. I thought the same thing as it happened.

The only time I can remember is the first game against Nicholls. Where KB hit Gipson right down middle with the post route. I thought that would continue but it hasn’t. Bring on the two QB system!!!

Latest posts

Back