• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

UCLA

beardevil39

So, does anyone think we have a chance tonight vs UCLA ?? I think our team speed will have to counteract their overall height advantage. We need to hit our three's and not turn the ball over ! Go Bears

Seems like it's going to be really tough but if they make their shots, preventing the UCLA fast break and slow the game down, you never know.

The Bears fell short tonight but the team was in the game until late in second half. Stephanie had a monster game offensively. Girls played hard to the end. The season is over but what a season. Especially for the seniors. Congratulations to the staff and players on a record setting season.

Missed shots took their toll last night but what a great season the Bears had !! Congrats to our seniors and I am already looking forward to next season. This is what great coaching achieves (hint)!! Great season girls !

beardevil39 said:
Missed shots took their toll last night but what a great season the Bears had !! Congrats to our seniors and I am already looking forward to next season. This is what great coaching achieves (hint)!! Great season girls !

Great season Bears! Proud to be Bear!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Fantastic season by the women's basketball team. Just great to see them do so well.

Latest posts

Back