• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

The Sheriff of Nottingham (Dylan McCaffrey)

Da(UNC)Bears

So far for being (as far as I know) the highest rated HS QB to ever take the reigns of the Bears, Dylan has struggled a bit more than I was thinking.

I wish we would allow him to take longer throws, it seems like the majority of what his brother is calling are screen plays that doesn't really showcase a QB.

To his credit as well it would help if our wideouts didn't drop 1/3 of the passes that hit them in the hands.

I will definitely give him the credit of playing such a hard schedule, MSU, EW, Mont, Weber, UC Davis.

We really just need to beat Southern Utah since that is our only game for the rest of the season that is against a bottom tier Big Sky team.

I don't care if the Bears are bad though, it's not like they have ever been good since they moved up. So it's not like we are witnessing anything new.

Would they have been a better team with a different head coach hired...probably not.

Once a fan...always a fan. Go Bears!

He's been pretty average, and it's a wonder why or how he even got a full-ride to Michigan. Talk about over-rated.

Agreed. Would need stats to back this up but it seems like we are throwing far to many wideout screens that are smothered at the line of scrimmage.

FYI, I altered the subtext to the football section to reflect the reality of Bears football.

If Dylan learns how to go through his progressions, he might be a decent QB someday.

(Seriously, the number of wide open receivers this dude just doesn't see is staggering.)

uBear said:
If Dylan learns how to go through his progressions, he might be a decent QB someday.

(Seriously, the number of wide open receivers this dude just doesn't see is staggering.)

Yeah, it's been tough but his speed on those QB keeper plays has been fantastic (trying the 'glass half full' perspective).

I am totally disappointed in our offense. I think I can count on one hand how many deep passes he has thrown. He doesn’t look for other receivers. And the play calling by Max is dismal. But Dylan had ran well when needed. This offense needs to pick up the pace. They are leaving the defense on the field too long. Go Bears

Latest posts

Back