• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

The other site

Do you ever read the comments from the BengalBlitz posters? They seem to be unhappy after two games. QB, OL, RB’s, and Special Teams seem to be a concern for them. Do you agree with their concerns? I think it is too early in the season to evaluate as we played a D-2 team and a FBS team.

I don't think there's much to be unhappy about at this point. Regardless of the score I saw more positives than negatives from the Utes game. I honestly thought they would hang 50+ on us the way people were talking. Now depending on what happens post UNI is a different story. This QB debacle is what has most folks hung up and it's tough to argue. We need to have some better pocket protection which leads to less panic and more accurate throws that our receivers can actually catch and make a play and also create some open lanes for our RBs to plow though. Our rush protect was much better vs the Utes even though it didn't seem so IMO. Defense is our bright spot right now, but I'm not making any judgement until I see the next 2 games and most importantly who's behind center.

Latest posts

Back