• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Soccer Alumni Game

soccerfanatic

I am really excited for the alumni game tomorrow. The Bengals have had a tough spring season, and between injuries and graduation, they are extremely short staffed. I think the Alums may bring home a victory for the first time in years. This is a great opportunity for the freshmen who received little experience in the regular season to get tested in a game environment.

We have not been very impressive thus far. But even playing Walla Walla Community College, I am pretty sure that the opposition had more game experience on the field than our 4 year school. With Hough, Henage-Fisher, Powell, Brogan, and Askwig on the side, most of our experience is out of commission. The majority of our players had 2 or fewer years of playing time.

Despite their current condition, I still look for great things in the fall. We have some great talent coming in, and I am hoping that most of our injuries will be ready to go again.

I am still hoping to hear about the other new recruits. ISU has announced 10 of them, but I have heard that we actually have 15 players coming in.

Latest posts

Back