• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Skattebo decks a Colorado player after the game last night

Green Laser

Cameron Skattebo decks a Colorado player after Arizona State lost to Colorado last night. I guess the losing is getting to him, Colorado fans are calling for him to be suspended.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/video-emerges-cam-skattebo-taking-033326288.html

The play and game were over. Skattebo was off the field on the sideline talking when suddenly he turned, went back on the field and decked the guy. Strange behavior.

Yeah, I’d have to know more about the circumstances to cast judgement.

I mean, it looks like Skat might have instinctively reacted to the player picking the ball up and running with it as if a whistle hadn’t been blown. Or perhaps something happened between the two players during the game and Skat let out his frustration? IDK.

I’m sure somebody must have questioned Skat after the game. It’d be interesting to hear what he said.

The video on its own merit doesn’t look good, that’s for sure.

We’d never seen Skat do anything like that during his 2 seasons with the Hornets (that I can recall) so I’m inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt until more info comes out.

Latest posts

Back