• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Shut this site down and replace with other site

It is time to shut this site down and make the other site the official site of the Big Sky Conference. No activity on this site. The other site has some activity so better than nothing.

The Bengal Blitz average 300-500 visitors a day. The Den has 259 as a high in December of 2017. You and Liptak killed this board, period.

Quit whining about the other site and what the fans say. That is what fan message boards are for. Look at all the Monday morning quarterbacks on other conference sites, look at what the fans say and do.

Spend time building this site, put something into it and see if you can grow it. Quit crying and getting pissy about the other site. No need to put it down just because you are all butt hurt over the fact that the fans left this site because of what it became.

It’s not an attack it’s simply the truth. That site was created to get away from being policed by ISU employees and the endless hijacking of threads with a continuously circular arguments.

That is not true!

I do not want to get into a difference of opinions on this site with you but since you want to come on this site and throw out your personal attacks than you deserve hearing my opinion as well

Liptak was a good administrator and he is an good football announcer. He knows more about football than you and me combined. The truth is you did not like him because you decided to quit the position of administrator of this site and he took over conducting administrator duties . You lost your power and control once you quit and you could not handle being a normal poster like the rest of us without controlling the site. No one forced you to quit or asked you to quit. You did this on your own. You decided to start up your own site which was good because that is what you wanted to do but than you come on this site telling everybody to join you advertising your site on this site which was not proper. While advertising your site you criticized why this site was no good anymore to get posters to switch hats with you or jump ship.

You mentioned hijacking. What are you doing? You come onto this site to publicize the other site name time after time to get new posters or take posters from this site and than you decide to throw out some personal attacks when you feel like it. You do not see Liptak and me coming on the other site and doing what you are doing so who is the hijacker here?

I tried to be nice to you and say the other site should become the official site rather than this site but now I am having second thoughts after your personal attacks and hijacking this site. Go back to the other site and do what you like to do rather than coming onto this site that you abandoned a long time ago while being critical to certain posters that you did not agree with or they did not agree with you. It is not a big deal to me to have disagreements on football talk but you ruined this site after losing your power.

Geeze I liked this site a lot. I like the Bengal blitz site a lot too. I always enjoyed up for the challenge posts here. I enjoy everyone else’s posts here or at Bengal blitz. I wish each site could be active it’s fun.

Wow. Anger issues, up? It's almost as if I'm reading comments from the Idaho State Journal ISU stores.

Latest posts

Back