• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Sac State baseball uniform question..Please help!

aikman08

Hi-
I really need some help on this. The Sac State baseball road gray uniform from approximately 1994, solid gray, simple green and gold lettering that says "Sacramento". Does anyone have any idea the cap that was worn with this road gray jersey? Or can someone refer me to a place I might find this answer? I have had no luck with this.

Also, doesn't hurt to ask, but the 1991 Ball State Cardinals home white baseball jersey (very similar to the home Red Sox jerseys). Does anyone have an idea of the cap worn with this jersey? Maybe an idea where I could get that answer?

I really appreciate any help with either questions. Thanks a lot.

Latest posts

Back