• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

PSU Perspective

ManOfVision

For all the frustrations we feel about PSU's athletics program, think of all the great stories we've had in the last year or so:

The football win over New Mexico

The Glanville hiring

Softball making the NCAA tourny

Ime Udoka

Real progress on the student rec center, which paves the way for Stott renovations and/or a new basketball arena

Very good young talent on the women's basketball squad

...and I'm probably forgetting a couple. Overall, things are looking up. Here's to solid Burman hires and Mariani's ability to make lemonade out of lemons.Last edited by on 2007-03-08, 23:09; edited 1 time in total

Amen.

Usually I get a little upset when PSU gets beat, but I really didn't take the WSU loss in men's hoops so bad. I think it's because things appear on the up and up for PSU athletics. We're doing well and support and facilities is just around the corner.

Within athletics itself we have always been good, finishing near the top, the only thing making us mad is we are finishing near the top not at the top, soon to change

With more support we could really go somewhere

Latest posts

Back