• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Practice and Scrimmage

fanofviks

Anyone besides me going to the scrimmage tomorrow? I can't stay long as I have a wedding to attend. I thought I would drop in for a few min to see how the team is looking.
GO VIKS!!!
:psu2:

WHAT? martymoose is going to a wedding tomorrow also
icon_smile.gif
icon_lol.gif

I think GOVIKS may be there along with a couple other members(i can't be there
icon_mad.gif
)

speaking of which were are those two?(GOVIKS, martymoose)

I will try to get the word out about the new site. I will tell a couple of the players tomorrow maybe they can get the word out also. If we can get some of the team on here posting we can get their feelings on how they think the team is doing this year.

GO VIKS!! :psu2:

fanofviks said:
I will try to get the word out about the new site. I will tell a couple of the players tomorrow maybe they can get the word out also. If we can get some of the team on here posting we can get their feelings on how they think the team is doing this year.

GO VIKS!! :psu2:

Thanks, the more here the better, but athletes! that would be awesome

thanks fanofviks
icon_rr.png

If I can't get them to post I will get info from at least one of them as he is living in my house. Although he is not here much with practice 7 days a week I will get some info from him. If he wants to eat he will spill his heart out to me and tell me everything I want to know.
These guy maybe big but they are still mama's boys.

fanofviks said:
If I can't get them to post I will get info from at least one of them as he is living in my house. Although he is not here much with practice 7 days a week I will get some info from him. If he wants to eat he will spill his heart out to me and tell me everything I want to know.
These guy maybe big but they are still mama's boys.

cool, this football season will be our move, once people start letting fans at work, football games, anywhere know about this forum, we will be on our way to being a legit board
icon_smile.gif

I'm out for the night till tomorrow

thanks for the help fanofviks

Latest posts

Back