• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Poll: Predict the record

Predict the Record

• 10-1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8-3

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 7-4

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 6-5

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • 5-6

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • 4-7 or worse

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EWURanger

Staff member
Sep 2nd @ NDSU (Minneapolis)
Sep 9th @ Fresno State
Sep 16th vs. SELA
Sep 23rd @ UC Davis
Sep 30th vs. Idaho
Oct 14th @ Idaho State
Oct 21st vs. Weber State
Oct 28th @ Portland State
Nov 4th vs. Cal Poly
Nov 11th @ Montana State
Nov 18th vs. Northern Arizona

Saw Best say Kekoa Visperas is the next in line for one of the greats...I officially anoint him which thus will us to a winning record at the very least.

Obzerver said:
Saw Best say Kekoa Visperas is the next in line for one of the greats...I officially anoint him which thus will us to a winning record at the very least.

I like what I have seen from him so far. I think we surprise some people this year going 7-4 and winning some close games people don't think we will.

EagInTexas said:
Obzerver said:

I like what I have seen from him so far. I think we surprise some people this year going 7-4 and winning some close games people don't think we will.

Damn, I hope you're right. I feel like we still can neither run the ball nor defend the run. 5-6. Jeez, I hope I'm wrong.

The hardest thing for me is that we once again have a ludicrous schedule where there is no room for error. Opening with Butler, like Montana did, would be huge for us. Instead, it's roadies against NDSU and Fresno State before 3 must-win games in a row against SELA, UC Davis, and Idaho. That's grueling and totally unnecessary. If anyone can explain to me why our AD feels the need to schedule North Dakota State so frequently instead of teams like Butler... or even Western Illinois (who still owe us a home game), I'd love to hear it. I feel like we have a desire to always make things more difficult than they need to be.

New AD so lets hope he can get creative. Good vibes from him...true it's about money for us unfortunately but this new AD is a fundraising fool(in a good way) and imagine we are scheduled out for a couple years.

Obzerver said:
New AD so lets hope he can get creative. Good vibes from him...true it's about money for us unfortunately but this new AD is a fundraising fool(in a good way) and imagine we are scheduled out for a couple years.

Lynn Hickey was also a supposed fundraising savant.

LDopaPDX said:
EagInTexas said:
Obzerver said:

Damn, I hope you're right. I feel like we still can neither run the ball nor defend the run. 5-6. Jeez, I hope I'm wrong.

The hardest thing for me is that we once again have a ludicrous schedule where there is no room for error. Opening with Butler, like Montana did, would be huge for us. Instead, it's roadies against NDSU and Fresno State before 3 must-win games in a row against SELA, UC Davis, and Idaho. That's grueling and totally unnecessary. If anyone can explain to me why our AD feels the need to schedule North Dakota State so frequently instead of teams like Butler... or even Western Illinois (who still owe us a home game), I'd love to hear it. I feel like we have a desire to always make things more difficult than they need to be.

I agree with most of what you said, but the new AD inherited the schedules for the next 2-3 years.

Latest posts

Back