• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

New softball group

Any thoughts on the softball team under the new coaching staff? They played some games last weekend and am wondering if anyone went to watch? Not sure how this years group will compare to last year and how to mark progress.

Well, the Bengals softball season will open up in just 4 weeks down in Arizona. I like the way the coaching staff is trying to be active within the community. Coach Wright is posting a monthly message as to the state of the team and program. That seems to be a big step forward in having a direction. I see she has recrutied kids from good SoCal summer teams as well as adding a transfer from UW. That too is promising. This team was able to hit last year but will there be some help for Kandis in the circle? Has anyone had a chance to see the team workout since the 3 games in the fall? I would like to hear some thoughts as to what their chances of success may be! Hoping for big things!

Haven't seen the team working out yet, but saw a lot of individual one-on-one working with pitchers in Holt Arena throughout the winter so far. A lot.

votb said:
Haven't seen the team working out yet, but saw a lot of individual one-on-one working with pitchers in Holt Arena throughout the winter so far. A lot.

Hopefully all that work by the pitchers will equate to quality innings. Kandis has been through it before, but the other pitchers will need to step up and contribute right away. Let's see what they've got!

Well, the preseason forecasts are out and the Bengals are predicted to have a fifth place finish in the Mountain Division of the PCSC, only finishing ahead of Weber State. This is probably about right considering the experience on the teams in front of them. I am looking forward to seeing the progress throughout the season however. Coach Wright will have this moving in the right direction this season!

Latest posts

Back