• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

New licensing deal

gobears

We have signed a deal with a new licensing company. Hopefully this will help increase the variety and aviablity of Bear's merchendise.

http://uncbears.cstv.com/genrel/062007aaa.html

I have both the navy and the white with blue and gold of those :)

I like the stairstep better than the full 'Northern Colorado' logo. Especially on a hat. But the 'NC' logo would be nice.

I'd love to find a hat with the NC logo on it. I have money burning a hole in my pocket that I'd just love to give the university for a hat.

As it stands today I just can't bear to buy a hat with a logo that is 6 years old. Seems insane for those to still be out there at this point. They can't be selling many either, so it's currently a lose/lose situation.

With the athletic department website now not selling merchandise apparently the book store now is? Upon seeing their selection I'm less than impressed. It's about what I'd expect for merchandise at a community college... or more like a community college without an athletic department. You know, like Aims.

I was at a golf tourney for the accounting program this week and some of the Foundation staff had the coolest head covers you've ever seen (with the new logo on them). I asked where to get them and apparently they were stocked at the local Greeley golf courses but are all sold out. I told the staff they need to make this stuff easy to get as there is an obvious demand. Heck, if they would have brought 50 sets of those covers to the tourney they would have sold them all.

Blofeld said:
I'd love to find a hat with the NC logo on it. I have money burning a hole in my pocket that I'd just love to give the university for a hat.

I talked to a lady at the campus book store and she said they're going to get the new "NC" hats in about a month and that was about a month ago, so I might stop by next week and see if they have them.

They have hats with the new logo on it at the campus bookstore. I just got one the other day. They look pretty nice!

Latest posts

Back