• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Kramer fired at MSU

Beardown

Mike Kramer has been fired at MSU. I don't have any links to the story, just saw it over on AGS and on their message board. This might shake things up in the conference.

Sounds like they might go after Carrol College head coach.

I assume this is fall out from the academic issues, the drug dealing, and the murders.

The funny thing is all their fans over on AGS had their head in the sand on this, they were in serious damage control but when the opportunity arose they never were shy about taking a run at UNC...

Karma is a bitch.

I don't feel bad for them. The Montana fans, both MSU and UM think they're above everyone else but MSU is a bad program as Phenius has pointed out. I won't lose any sleep because of this. Now I'm pretty sure we will beat MSU. I think they'll struggle under a new coach.

Now some are trying to get a petition started to reinstate Kramer. It's great they care so much about their program, but this is taking it to far and there's some in Kitty land that have too much time on their hands. What's this going to do? Do they actuall think the AD is going to hire him back because of some names written on an email? Give me a break! Dumb kitties.

Here's a link to the petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/GetKramerBack/

PSU...They've got other issues to deal with at EWU without trying to make any moves with Kramer right now.

It looks like EWU hired Kramer as an assistant.

I dont know about football, but from the sounds of it their b-ball program is a mess. They lost two great players and they just fired their head coach.

GoBears said:

Hey, GB, can you confirm that? I've been looking for links/stories/details, but can't find anything even mentioning it.

bearsradio said:
GoBears said:

Hey, GB, can you confirm that? I've been looking for links/stories/details, but can't find anything even mentioning it.

I got it off the bigskyfans.com message board someone there said it was reported in the Bozeman Chronicle, but I did not look at the link to the story, and it is dead now.

here is the link to the thread on bigskyfans.com
http://www.bigskyfans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=20

And not that I was doubting you, GB; That obviously has been the only place to report it, though. Given the situation at MSU, I'd have expected more media to jump on the story. I didn't even see a mention of it over an AGS, but I may have missed it in my quick search.

I wonder if/when EWU will publicize it...

Latest posts

Back